Discover Key Transformative Growth Strategies for Your Business at Frost & Sullivan’s GIL 2016: Silicon Valley
The future is a tidal wave of accelerating megatrends, technology and new business models converging at an exponential pace. For that very reason, it’s imperative for businesses to future-proof themselves from evolving market disruptions by embracing innovative strategies and reinventing best practices. All this plus more is unveiled at Frost & Sullivan’s Growth, Innovation, and Leadership (GIL) Silicon Valley event, taking place September 11 to 13, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, CA.
For further information on the agenda and to register for GIL 2016: Silicon Valley, please visit:http://frost.ly/kf
During the session entitled, Disruptive Innovators – Spotlight on the Companies to Action, taking place Monday, September 12 at 11:30 AM PT and Tuesday, September 13 at 3:30 PM PT, businesses will discover transformative growth strategy ideas from industry leading experts. Frost & Sullivan CEO, David Frigstad, will moderate the panel discussion and ask participating companies about their unique offerings, as well as the action they are looking to spark with businesses ranging from investment, partnering, technology licensing, and other creative services to help ignite innovation! Take a look at the participating companies below:
Monday, September 12 (11:30 AM PT):
- Craig Hembrow, Co-Founder and Fazul Huq, Founder, Ayata IQ
(Pioneering battery-less hybrid technology in cost-sensitive automotive markets)
- Antoine Blondeau, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Sentient
(Applying massively-scaled distributed artificial intelligence to solve some of the world’s most complex problems in areas including e-commerce, finance and healthcare)
- Dan Sands, Managing Partner, agent3
(Turn big data noise into commercially-valuable insights that can directly power growth)
- Steve Papermaster, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Nano Global
(Leading the delivery of nanotechnology-powered innovations to heal the world and enable safe, smart lives)
- Sanjeev Gill, Head of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, Zendrive
(Leading the evolution of transportation safety through its vast mobile data and innovative analytics)
- Russell Fradin, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, Dynamic Signal
(Revolutionizing the way employees engage with and advocate for their organizations)
- Stephen Paljieg, Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, Portfolia
(Connecting women investors, consumers and opinion leaders with extraordinary women-led entrepreneurial companies to green-light and support them)
- Lars Barfod, Chief Executive Officer, Vapore
(Reinventing the use of 100% natural steam to create transforming applications for the consumer health, skincare and sleep market)
Tuesday, September 13 (3:30 PM PT):
- Keith McCarty, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Eaze
(Enabling patients to access medical marijuana easily, quickly and professionally via any connected device in 10 minutes on average)
- Mike Stanley, Chief Executive Officer, Transit X
(Developing a carbon-free, local and regional mass transit system to supplant buses, trains, cars, trucks, and planes)
- Davide Vigano, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Sensoria, Inc.
(Visioning the Garment is the Computer® – smart garments and IoE wearable solutions that improve people’s lives)
- Trevor Cornwell, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, appbackr inc.
(Pioneering artificial intelligence for your phone, delivering better content, personalized for you)
- Kevin Leary, Founder, PowerHydrant
(Delivering autonomous fast charging for autonomous vehicles and intelligent eMobility)
- John Pizzi, Chief Executive Officer, BaseVenture
(Simplifying and automating fund management and administration for the more than 40,000 small & medium sized private funds in North America)
GIL 2016: Silicon Valley is an opportunity to gain new insight and perspective on business and technology issues that matter most, now and in the future. It’s where participants will collaborate in real time with other innovative and visionary thinkers, and push beyond their personal and organizational boundaries to create the future.
Join us, and be a part of what makes GIL a powerhouse of ideas and meaningful connections: It’s participants!
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email email@example.com and join the conversation #GILSV.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices, as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years we’ve been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?