The Simmons Group Stimulates Local Economies Through Entrepreneurship- Introducing, the Nomads Mobile App
COVID-19 has changed the way companies are doing business. Once entire countries found themselves in a quarantine state, there was a significant decrease in self-care services and general person-to-person contact. Barbershops, beauty salons, nail salons, gyms, tattoo parlours, restaurants, spas, dentist offices, and other business types were required to close for an extended period of time. Many of these businesses suffered severe economic losses.
With Nomads, providers in various industries can continue to offer their services and remain profitable. Consumers can book and schedule their services to be directly performed at their home or workspace with the app. Servicers and their consumers connect personally, and there is the added convenience of customers not having to leave home or work.
Nomads mobile app provides small businesses with marketing and promotion for a nominal percentage fee, which varies according to the service. Currently, Nomads works with experts in the following industries:
- Beauty: hair, nails, personal spa services, make up application
- Tattoos and piercings
- Fitness: personal trainers, nutritionists
- Personal food service: chefs, meal prep
- Animal professionals: groomers, dog walkers
- Dental professionals: hygienists, mobile dentists
- Maintenance and home repair experts: pool servicing, lawn maintenance, gardening, installations, and repair
- Personal assistants
The list of requested service types and providers is rapidly growing. Newly featured experts and industries are added regularly on the Nomads application.
Creator and Founder of The Simmons Group, VC, Norman Simmons, understands how to innovate markets through forward-thinking and technology. Mr. Simmons recognizes the ‘new normal’ in doing business: “We see a generational shift in the way businesses are being run, and that will affect the future. We thrive on enabling small businesses to have unlimited earning potential, which is achievable by listing their services on the Nomads app.”
- Nomads application delivers a plethora of services direct to consumer with no middle man and instant booking
- Nomads empowers service providers to control their rates, scheduled booking times, and listed amenities directly from the platform
- With the Nomads mobile application, contracted professionals have unlimited earning potential
- Nomads provides a full range of support to its providers with digital marketing, promotion, and advertising